Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Your mission, if you choose to accept it

After you read this blog post, it will self-destruct.

Well, not really, but I have been notoriously bad at posting of late. By the time I find a moment to write everything is old news anyways. To spare you of that, I'll give the 4 sentence summary and fill in the blanks later. This actually will result in the deletion of this post :)

This past weekend I went to Angola, Indiana for a retreat with the college group at my church. The time was packed with great teachings from God's word, kayaking, and new friends. Since coming back I have been spending most of my free moments registering voters. If you happen to pass by me on Grand River with my clipboard in hand, say hello.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Apparently I should read more carefully, as I skimmed your paragraph, thought, "She went where? Angola?" and very quickly reread it. I figured I would have heard if you'd changed continents.

Jesus Saves said...

And you didn't stop by to say hi! Some friend you are.