Friday, September 19, 2008

Blessed Be the Name. . .

So, it has been a rough couple of weeks in many respects. My internet went down, my phone was lost, my glasses broke, my garden is under more than a foot of water, I had a really bad test day, I need more money to have any chance of going to the nursing program that I like, I led a bible study that I was not happy with, and scheduling people to run the new church venue has been a real headache.

Despite all of this, I have felt surprisingly content. I am still in awe at the wonderful aspects of life in East Lansing (lots of healthy food, old friends, a wonderful apartment and roommate. . . ) and I have felt a strong sense that there is nothing that I am under compulsion to do at the moment. Of course my schedule is ueberfull, but I truly feel the freedom to just let things go right now. Whether this is healthy or not remains to be seen.

No comments: