Sunday, May 24, 2009

Garden opening 09




After nursing seedlings in my bedroom for the past 3 months, I was anxious to get them in the ground. This year they are starting off with some pros and cons. Pro: we now have a water tower and hoses so that we do not have to water the garden by hand and I was able to put carpet remnants between my rows to cut down on the amount of weeds. Con: I am working 40+ hours/week, so it will be much harder to get to the garden and take care of problems such as pests like I did last year (when I pulled them all off of my plants by hand rather than use pesticides).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandi-
Just getting caught up on your blogs-they are so interesting. Hope everythings is now going fantastic. God is so good!

http://www.poetryinrhymeandgentlethoughts.blogspot.com/