Saturday, August 23, 2008

Prayer Update

Previous Requests:
1) healing for dad’s leg: found out that he broke it and will need to have lighter duties at work for 5-6 wks.
2) job interview: I got the job, but I’m still looking for a better one (need more money)
3) money for school books and tuition: I got the book and paid my tuition!
4) Sara and her baby: both are doing well and home now
5) move into apartment: everything went well and I love my new place
6) church role: I accepted a position helping lead one of the campus groups
7) Charlie’s mom: just started chemotherapy
8) garden: it is growing great. I have gotten a lot of food for myself and others from it.

New Requests:
1) that I would do well academically this semester and that I would get into a nursing program
2) that I would have spiritual wisdom in my conversations with students
3) that I would be able to (re)build deep relationships with my friends here

No comments: